Alcohol & Drug Rehab Treatment that works!
It’s true. The average 12-step program routinely turns out a 2%-10% success rate in keeping its members off of drugs or alcohol. The Narconon Vista Bay program, on the other hand, uses a method that has been documented to have at least a 70% success rate.
So, what’s the secret?
For starters, we don’t believe the 12-step tenet of “once an addict, always an addict.” This is self-defeating. It persuades the user that even if they never take drugs or drink again, they have failed in some aspect of their life, and they will never overcome that failure.
The Narconon Vista Bay model of treatment is unlike any other drug rehabilitation program available. Addicts are not hopeless; they’re simply people who need the tools to free themselves of their dependency for good.
- We do not use the “disease model” (the idea that addiction is a disease), nor are we a 12 step program.
- Our program is about EMPOWERING the client, and helping them realize they have the power to change their life. We even name our clients “students” as they are learning a new way to live, instead of addicts.
- Additionally, we don’t treat someone who is dependent on a substance with other substitute drugs. We use a healthy, modern approach to recovery.
Why is our success rate so much higher than other drug treatment centers?
- Longer treatment stays
- Intensive sauna Detox
- In-depth education courses
- Post graduation relapse-prevention plans
Our unique drug and alcohol treatment education program really works.
- Our goal is to ensure that our graduates continue to remain drug-free and live happy, productive lives.
- Graduates who complete our program are typically not left with the urge to relapse.
- Narconon Vista Bay graduates are able to change their lives with confidence, control, and the ability to achieve their goals without the desire to use drugs.
- In November of 2008, we celebrated with our 1000th graduate.
Longer Treatment stays at our Drug Rehab
Most drug rehab programs last less than a month. Just like a production line, they treat everybody the same and one program fits all. In many cases, this is not the fault of the facility. Rather, it is the limit to which many insurance companies will pay for treatment.
We here at Narconon Vista Bay believe that it takes much more than 28 days to reverse years of drug or alcohol abuse. This includes the physical and mental well-being that comes along with it.
That’s why at this program, there is no time limit for Drug Free recovery.
- Students complete the program once they have undergone the full drug treatment process, personally tailored to their needs.
- This usually lasts between 3-5 months.
- Whether a student completes the program in three months or six, the price is the same.
- After graduation, students are given comprehensive relapse-prevention plans that offer a continuing, personalized support network.
- This is our pledge to all of our students that follow the plan; if you relapse within six months of graduating, you can be readmitted into the program for up to 30 days, free of charge.
At Narconon Vista Bay, a non-profit organization, we are not dedicated to our bottom line. We are dedicated to making sure our drug rehab program gives clients the skills they need to be successful in life.
Sauna Detoxification Program
The cornerstone of our revolutionary drug rehab program is our Sauna Detox. Residue from street drugs, prescription medications and alcohol can remain in the body for years. They can cause physical cravings and relapse long after traditional drug treatment is completed.
To successfully beat an addiction, clients must completely flush out the drug metabolites and toxins that have been accumulated throughout years of drug abuse. Otherwise a relapse can, and usually does, occur.
Our Sauna Program Includes:
- Daily supervised dry sauna sessions
- Nutritional supplementation and fluid intake
- Enhancing the body’s natural ability to purge toxins
The results of our Sauna Program are fantastic. Most people end up feeling like they did when they were kids, before they ever started using drugs. The program is safe and all new clients are screened with our medical staff to ensure a safe withdrawal from drugs or alcohol.
Life Education Courses
Drug addiction affects far more than the physical part of a person. It can have severe and lasting effects on a person’s mental and emotional development and outlook on life. For this reason, this drug rehab program at includes a comprehensive education curriculum to help students learn and embrace a new reality-one that encourages them to be happy, fulfilled and productive members of society.
At our drug treatment center, students will:
- Understand their addiction
- Contemplate the future and obstacles
- Confront Past misdeeds and errors
- Address destroyed relationships
- Identify positive and healthy people to be around
- Learn the tools to improve quality of life and achieve goals
Drug addiction is a horrible problem for individuals, their families and society as a whole. For the desperate individuals caught up in the never-ending cycle of drug addiction or alcoholism and their loved ones, our drug treatment center provides a real and manageable route back to freedom from drug and alcohol abuse. If you or a loved one needs drug rehabilitation that works, don’t hesitate to contact one of our highly-trained certified counselors immediately to register or learn more about our program.