Vista Bay – Santa Cruz
262 Gaffey Road
Our Santa Cruz, California drug rehab location sits located on nearly 30 acres of land atop a ridge overlooking beautiful Monterey Bay. Each year, thousands of tourists come to this area to experience California’s gorgeous coastline and world-renowned weather. You’ll find plenty of space at this outdoor ranch-style drug rehab program to give you the peace and privacy you need to help you. Redwood trees, wild flowers, birds and deer are common on campus during the warmer months. You will also see amazing sunsets throughout the year. Once our clients in the drug and alcohol rehab program have demonstrated stability in their recovery, trips to the beach and local town area are available on a supervised basis.
Recreational activities at this California drug rehab program include:
- A swimming pool
- A volleyball court
- A basketball hoop
- A horseshoe pit and outdoor exercise room
Drug rehab program includes:
The most complete drug and alcohol rehab program, including detox.
- Our full-body sauna detoxification program – proven to rid the body of embedded drug toxins and other impurities.
- A results-based approach that is not limited to 28 days or even 90 days. Rather, it is completed when the individual has finished the program at his own pace for one flat rate.
- Near 1:1 staff/client ratios to ensure you get the care you deserve.
- A Graduate Assurance Program that monitors the client after they leave. This ensures the best chance of success.
- A certified, experienced staff who offer positive encouragement in a casual (non-clinical) setting.
Removing yourself from your familiar surroundings and settling into the beauty of Northern California often proves to be the ideal setting for many when they choose a drug rehab program. Call VistaBay today to discuss if it’s right for you. Or fill out the form on this page and we’ll contact you shortly.